To learn about our Vendor / Seller Requirements and our 2 Type of Accounts, Click here.
We have 2 Vendor / Sellers Account type:
In the message box below, let us know which Type Account you would like to have set up as, Basic / Pro.
Thank you for your interest in being a Vendor / Seller at BlueMoon-Books.com,
Calling all Authors', and Crafters.
Even if we list your products for sale as we buy from wholesalers.... You still can list your products for sale as well..
Just list your own SKU (ID) product number, that way people will know they are ordering your product(s) from you directly.
Also you will have your own store that will have your own products listed. So, you can give people your store link to order your product(s).
For a Limited time only, until March 31, 2020.
BlueMoon Books is now accepting application for Customer Marketplace, where you the customer can create your own store, to sell your crafts that you make.
Whether your an Author, an artist, or that you make Hand Made crafts of any sort.
We give you a new place to sell your goods.
You will need to have your own Inventory of your goods, which you list for sale on BlueMoon Books site.
As when customers orders your products, you will receive an email that a customer bought your product(s). It is your responsibility to ship your order(s), to customers ordering your product(s) on a timely matter.
If you're already a Resitered customer, then login on Bluemoon Books site, and go to the bottom of the page, and click on Apply for Vendor Account.
After you apply we will update your account, to Vendor, and you will be able to start listing your Products, right than.
Right now until March 31, 2020, there is no Monthly FEEs / nor Commission FEEs.
But, you will need to set up your account as a Vendor NOW. In order to have no Commission Fees when your product sell.
What would you be able to do:
1) Create your own store with your own Logo
2) Add your Products and Photos
3) Control the Retail Price of your Product
4) Create sales and discounts
5) Sell Ebooks that you have created of your books
6) Create your own Product SKU (ID) number for your product...
7) You can sell New or used Products. (if you sell used, you will have to note that on your Product page. So customers knows what they are buying).
8) You will need to have your own Inventory for products that you sell.
9) You are responsible to ship your products to customers that is ordering from you.
10) Customers will be able to contact you about your products and their orders.